Maisy Mouse

Maisy Mouse
Maisy Mouse, a British Cartoon...Watch it sometime if you get the chance...

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Music/Songs

So...I was listening to Train for all of last night, and I decided that I really like some of the songs on there. I got the CD from one of my friends at a "hard time" for me, and the songs were just..WOW. So, here's a list of my favorite songs right now, in no particular order.

If I Die Young- the band perry
Wide Awake- katy perry
Somebody That I Used to Know-gotye
Glad You Came-the wanted
Mermaid- train
Bruises- train (feat. ashley monroe)
Drive By- train
You Can Finally Meet My Mom- train
Sing Together- train
Maybe This'll Be My Year- train
We Were Made for This- train
Don't Cry For Me Argentina- glee version (full)
Don't Rain on My Parade- glee verson (full)
Stronger- kelly clarkson
Part of Me- katy perry
What Makes You Beautiful- one direction

So these are some of my favorites (for now) that I can remember.
If You've never heard of some of these songs, just youtube them...they should all be appropriate..

No comments:

Post a Comment